Friday, June 5, 2009

Just let go


June 5, 2009


Not everything is fixable... my heart, for one, is not... can u look around and count how many FRIENDS u have. I mean, the real ones?
Because u never know.when someone u care as much as a BROTHERS tells u're SELFISH and that he's grown and u are still a CHILD -
Oh! what an irony, isnt it? as i was the one crying over the phone because he has grown so much! What do u do? what can u do?when the words wont come out and the tears keep falling, all at the same time, and ur heart is beating 300 miles fast.
What can i say in my defense:
Im a silly girl that believes in fairytales.
What do u say? what can u say?when u HAVENT SPOKEN to a person for a months, because ur being patient, and he says his silence speaks for itself.
What do u hear? what can u hear?
Let me just say this, i hear only silence.
I dont play games and im real.
I've held his hand while he cryed in dispair, and, trust me, i was ALWAYS THERE, and im in peace with me.
Blaming it on me wont make it my fault.
I'ts all on u.
I'ts all on u.and for me...
I just HAVE TO LET GO.
I'm closing that door now.




1 comment:

  1. vie..
    knal ak x..
    ahaha..
    cmne na contect kaw huh..
    call xdpt pownn

    ReplyDelete